Master Lock Aluminum A1106 Safety Padlock.
Use a lockout padlock to enhance the safety of your workers while they carry out maintenance tasks on your machinery and equipment. Using a safety padlock ensures compliance with OSHA standard for the Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147).
• Body Width: 1-1/2″ (38mm)
• Shackle Clearance: 1-1/2″ (38mm)
• Shackle Dia: 1/4″ (6mm)
• Body Material: Anodized Aluminum
• Shackle Material: Chrome Plated Boron Alloy
• Red, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Clear & Brown
• Available in Keyed Differ, Keyed Alike, Master Keyed & Keyed Alike Master Keyed.
• Master Keyed padlocks are made to order
• Master Keys sold separately
• Keyed alike padlocks lead time varies on specification
• Supplied with 2 keys
• Please contact us for more complex inquiries: email@example.com
• Anodized finish makes this padlock suitable for lockout in food processing facilities and the corrosion resistant finish is ideal for tough environments
• Designed exclusively for Lockout Tagout procedures
• Comes with stickers in English, French & Spanish