Master Lock Zenex S31 Safety Padlock.
Use a lockout padlock to enhance the safety of your workers while they carry out maintenance tasks on your machinery and equipment. Using a safety padlock ensures compliance with OSHA standard for the Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147).
• Body Width: 1-3/8″ (35mm)
• Body Height: 1-1/2″ (38mm)
• Shackle Clearance: 1-1/2″ (38mm)
• Shackle Dia: 3/16″ (4.76mm)
• Body Material: ZenexTM
• Shackle Material: Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
• Red, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Teal, Purple, White
• Available in Keyed Differ, Keyed Alike – Master Keyed & Keyed Alike Master Keyed available upon request.
• Master Keyed padlocks are made to order
• Master Keys sold separately
• Keyed alike padlocks lead time varies on specification
• All padlocks come with 1 key
• Key Retaining
• Please contact us for more complex inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Over 40,000 differs available
• Designed exclusively for Lockout Tagout procedures
• Complies with OSHA guideline of ‘One Employee, One Lock, One Key’ Directive
• Comes with stickers in English, French & Spanish