Master Lock Powder Coated 6835 Safety Padlock.
Use a lockout padlock to enhance the safety of your workers while they carry out maintenance tasks on your machinery and equipment. Using a safety padlock ensures compliance with OSHA standard for the Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147).
• Body Width: 1-1/2″ (38mm)
• Shackle Clearance: 1″ (25mm), 1-1/2″ (38mm), 3″ (76mm)
• Shackle Dia: 1/4″ (6mm)
• Body Material: Powder Coated Aluminum
• Shackle Material: Boron Alloy
• Red, Black, Blue, Green, Orange & Yellow
• Available in Keyed Differ, Keyed Alike, Master Keyed & Keyed Alike Master Keyed.
• Master Keyed padlocks are made to order
• Master Keys sold separately
• Keyed alike padlocks lead time varies on specification
• Supplied with 2 keys
• Please contact us for more complex inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ideal for corrosive and tough environments, the baked on powder coated finish high visibility color stays bright in tough environments
• Designed exclusively for Lockout Tagout procedures
• Comes with stickers in English, French & Spanish