Kab-O-Lok™ is an innovative cable locking device used as part of a lockout/tagout program to lock valve wheels, levers and electrical switchgear actuators.
Kab-O-Lok™ cable lockout design introduces new features not previously found on Pro-Lock cable locking devices.
- A cable end ferrule protects the user against the risk of cuts from frayed cable ends.
- The operating tool can be locked into the main unit body to prevent loss, and ensures availability on hand.
- A single operating tool can be used on multiple lockout locations.
- Lock washer permanently secures the clamp wheel onto the base as one unit, eliminating accidental loss.
- Simple cable stowage clip on the rear face of the device.
Can be locked with up to 14 padlocks
Locking Head Only – Cable and Operating Tool must be ordered seperately