Car Seal Starter Kit Red – Pack of 10
- Car seals are used for locking (sealing) a valve in the open or closed position. Often used for long term sealing of valves, e.g. PSV block valve and sprinkler systems
- Once applied to the valve, the valve cannot be operated. To remove the seal the cable must be cut with wire cutters, thereby destroying the seal.
- All car seals come with a unique serial number so that the valve they are fitted to can be identified in process management systems.
- Seal your car seal with a tag to indicate ‘Car Seal Closed’ (CSC) or ‘Car Seal Open’ (CSO). Follow this link to see our tags
- Sold in packs of 10 pieces
Car Seal Starter Kit Red Contents:
• 10 x Car Seals (red) – our car seals are also available in packs of 100, see red car seals here
• 10 x Car Seal Tags (red) – see our ‘valve locked closed’ tags here
• Anodized Aluminum Body
• Multi-strand Stainless Steel Cable
• 1000mm (39″) Long
• 2.5mm Diameter
• 1168lbs (530kgs) – Damage to Cable
• 992lbs (450kgs) – No Damage to Cable